Tanger Med services comprises a cluster of competencies around three key and critical businesses by developing and managing major infrastructure projects.
- The engineering division, developed around Tanger Med Engineering, brings together more than 50 engineers who work in the design and dimensioning of major infrastructure projects: Port, industrial zones, shipyard, in Morocco and abroad.
- The Technologies, led by Cires Technologies, focuses on cloud, security and connectivity. Cires realizes projects with a large technological dimension of video surveillance and security port and airport, urban video surveillance, network management and complex sites in terms of connectivity.
- The water and electricity distribution division, supported by Tanger Med Utilities, aims to complement and perfect the range of services offered within the developed areas and managed by Tanger Med. Tanger Med Utilities provides water and electricity distribution services, network availability, maintenance of lighting systems and services to ships. Equipped with the best professional standards and the best equipment, Tanger Med Utilities also develops innovative solutions related to energy efficiency.
Cires Technologies is a subsidiary of TMSA specialized in information technologies and is organized around three activities:
- Cloud and Managed Services
CIRES TELECOM offers its customers IT services with high added value meeting all of their needs in terms of telecommunications (wired and non-wired networks, computer security, systems, IP telephony, etc.), safety / security (video surveillance, perimeter, plate recognition, access control, image analysis, etc.), hosting and managed services, and digital radio communication (TETRA). These comprehensive and scalable solutions comply with international standards.
Tanger Med Engineering (TME) is a subsidiary of TMSA specialized in international consulting in the field of design and supervision of major infrastructures. The business areas of Tanger Med Engineering are:
. Management of port and maritime projects
. Engineering and technical /sector studies – Project management of tertiary and logistics projects
. Asset Management and GIS
Tanger Med Utilities is in charge of:
- Water and electricity distribution
- Management of liquid and solid sanitation services,
- Management of public lighting